Bachelor of Science (Physics) University of Technology, Malaysia - UTM
81310 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia Johor MalaysiaDegree
RM 3190 / Year
To graduate, students should: • Attain not less than 129 credit hours with minimum CPA of 2.0. • Pass industrial training. • Complete and pass the undergraduate project. • UTM Professional Skills Certificate Courses (Pro Course)
Mode of Study
How you are assessed?
Fulfill the University and the Program Requirement as the following:
- Pass Matriculation/STPM/Foundation Science UM with a minimum of grade B in Physics and a minimum of C in Chemistry and Mathematics. or
- Diploma in Sciences or Engineering with a minimum CPA of 2.70 from recognized institutions.
The objectives of the BSc(Physics) program are to provide the knowledge, skills and attributes that should be achieved by the graduates for a successful career. The program is designed to:
- Prepare graduates to work as a capable physicist in research and development institutions.
- Prepare graduates capable of leading a team and taking higher responsibility in workplace and community.
- Prepare graduates with reputable personality through critical reasoning and analysis, effective written and oral communication skills.
- Prepare graduates with innovative and creative mind to meet new challenges.
- Prepare graduates with professional integrity and capable of managing own learning successfully.
- Prepare graduates that posses entrepreneurship skills and able to foresee towards wealth and job creations.
Graduates of the program can work as"
- Research officer – Research Institute, university and industries
- Science Officer — Research Institute, university and industries
- Physic Teacher – Schools and colleges
- Quality control officer — Industries
PriceOther charges may be applied
|RM 12760||RM 60380|