BA (Hons) Business Administration UCSI University
No. 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur MalaysiaDegree
RM 17400 / Year
UCSI University’s BA (Hons) Business Administration programme provides students with the necessary business skills vital in today’s competitive corporate sectors, integrating theory-based learning within classrooms with practical co-operative placements with industry partners. Assessments encompass a blend of examinations and assignments including a Final Year project to be completed during the last year of study.
Mode of Study
How you are assessed?
Course work and written examinations.
- UCSI Foundation year: Pass, with a minimum CGPA of 2.0
- STPML: Minimum 2 principals (C) (CGPA 2.0) in 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM Level
- A-Level: Minimum 2 principals (E)
- UEC: Minimum 5 credits (B6) and pass (C8) in Mathematics and English
- National Matriculation: Minimum CGPA of 2.0
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Minimum score of 26 points in 6 subjects
- Canadian Pre-U: Minimum average of 60% in 6 subjects
- SAM: Minimum average of 60% in 5 subjects
- Australian Year 12: ATAR 65%
- Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency: Minimum overall average of 60%
- Diploma (business-related): Minimum CGPA of 2.0
- Other equivalent qualifications: To be reviewed by the faculty on a case-to-case basis
The terms of passing in Mathematics and English at SPM level for the candidate with STPM or STAM qualification can be exempted if the candidate obtained Mathematics and English and its achievement is equivalent or higher than the required pass of the aforesaid courses at the SPM level.
Entry into Foundation year:
- SPM: Pass SPM with minimum 5 credits
- O-Level: Minimum 5 credits(C)
- UEC: Pass UEC with minimum 3 credits(B6)
- Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency: Minimum overall average of 50%
- Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM/O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency: Minimum overall average of 60%
- A distinction (A+, A or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 5; or a score of 196 (computer-based) / 525 (writing-based) / 69-70 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.5 in IELTS.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to decide on applicants whose academic results are borderline to the entry requirements.
- SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
- O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
- UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
- STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
- 'A' Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'
Due to its multidisciplinary content, this programme oﬀers a wide range of career options for graduates, comprising the following sectors:
- Manufacturing: CEO, Director, General Manager, Human Resource Manager, Sales Manager, Administrative Executive and Purchasing Executive
- Service: Academician, Business Consultant, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Credit Banking Executive, Director, Entrepreneur, Events Manager, Financial Advisor, General Manager, Human Resource Executive, Human Resource Manager, Investment Banking Executive, Management Consultant, Public Relations Executive, Public Relations Manager and Research Analyst
- Retail: Business Support Manager, Customer Relations Manager, Entrepreneur, Human Resource Executive, Human Resource Manager, Purchasing Executive, Sales Manager, Service Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Store Supervisor Non-proﬁt Organisations: Administrative Manager, Events Manager and Project Manager
PriceOther charges may be applied
|RM 52200||RM 54240|