BA (Hons) Accounting UCSI University
RM 17400 / Year
Mode of Study
How you are assessed?
The assessment includes a combination of examinations, projects and assignments, and finally a requirement to complete a dissertation in Independent Project in the final year. Students will acquire up-to-date vocational skills that are relevant and competitive. This reflects the complex and challenging nature of the accounting, finance and business realms.
- UCSI Foundation year: Minimum CGPA of 2.50, and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level.
- STPM: Pass, with a minimum C+ grades (CGPA 2.33) in any two subjects, and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level.
- A-Level: Minimum 2 D grades
- UEC: Minimum 5 credits (B6) including Mathematics and a Pass in English
- National Matriculation: Minimum CGPA of 2.50, and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Minimum score of 26 points in 6 subjects
- Canadian Pre-U: Minimum average of 60% in 6 subjects
- SAM: Minimum average of 60% in 5 subjects
- Australian Year 12: ATAR 65%
- Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM/A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency: Minimum overall average of 60%
- Diploma (business-related): Minimum CGPA 2.50
- Other equivalent qualifications: To be reviewed by the faculty on a case-to-case basis
Note 1 (Source: Surat Pekeliling MQA Bil 1/2016):
The terms of credit in Mathematics at SPM level for the candidate with STPM, STAM or Matriculation/Foundation qualification can be exempted if the candidate obtained Mathematics and its achievement is equivalent or higher than the required credit of Mathematics at the SPM level.
Note 2 (Source: JPT/BPP(K) 1000 – 753Jld3 (19)):
The national English requirement for the Malaysian candidate with O-level, A-Level, Matriculation/Foundation or Diploma (conducted fully in English) can be exempted.
For local student:
- At least MUET Band 2 or IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL 550 (A compulsory requirement from MQA)
- A distinction (A+, A, or A-) in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level. If the English Language requirement is not met, student may be required to take an additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program based on the University’s decision.
- At least IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL 550 or its equivalent (A compulsory requirement from MQA)
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.
- SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
- O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
- UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
- STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
- 'A' Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'
- Financial Analysis
- Budget Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Strategic Business Consultancy
PriceOther charges may be applied
|RM 52200||RM 54240|