Diploma in Culinary Arts Quest International University Perak – QIUP
Plaza Teh Teng Seng, 227, Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun, 30250 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia Perak MalaysiaDiploma
RM 22500 / Year
Quest International University Perak’s (QIUP) Diploma in Culinary Arts is ideal for students who possess a flair for creativity and passion for cooking as it is designed to offer students with the latest trends and skills in the world of culinary arts. This programme emphasizes hands-on learning which will be great for those who wish to acquire basic skills in food preparation, pastry, bakery, butchery and garde manger. These basic techniques are constantly reinforced as they move from basic to advanced stages of cooking by exploring Asian, Western, Culinary Artistry and International cuisine.
- Family & Consumer Sciences
Mode of Study
Full time,Part Time
How you are assessed?
Student’s ability is gauged through continuous assessments, practical classes and final year examination. The continuous assessment comprise of presentation, test and mid-semester examination.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM): Pass with minimum of three (3) credits or its equivalent;
- Pass with a minimum of one (1) credit and Skill Certificate (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) Level 3
- General Certificate: Certificate in a related field (KKM Level 3)
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): Pass with a minimum Grade B in three (3) subjects;
- O Level: Pass O Level with minimum three (3) credits
- Other qualifications: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Government of Malaysia
PriceOther charges may be applied
|RM 22500 - RM 56250||RM 22500 - RM 56250|