Bachelor of Arts (Hons) TESL Quest International University Perak – QIUP
RM 12000 / Year
Mode of Study
How you are assessed?
Student’s ability is gauged holistically through several continuous assessments and a final examination. The continuous assessment component comprises a combination of: tests/quizzes, mid semester examination, presentations and projects/assignments which accounts for an allocation of about 40-60 marks depending on the course. The balance of the marks is allocated for the final examination.
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): Pass STPM or equivalent with at least grade C (NGMP 2.0) in two (2) subjects and pass in related language subjects at SPM level (or equivalent) or STPM
- General Certificate of Education Advanced (“A”) levels: Full passes with at least Grade C in two (2) subjects
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): Pass with at least grade B in five (5) subjects
- Matriculation / Foundation: Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Pass with a minimum total points of 24
- SAM / AUSMAT / CPU: Pass with a minimum grade score of 60%
- Bangladesh Higher School Certificate (HSC): Grade B in any three (3) subjects including English
- Diploma in related study: Pass in Diploma with CGPA 2.0
- Other Qualifications: Other qualifications will be assessed based on Senate’s recommendation and referred to MQA for approval on a case by case basis.
- Other Qualifications: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
- Credit in English at SPM or O Level or its equivalent or
- Band 3 in MUET English or
- Band 5 in IELTS English or
- TOEFL English: PBT 500 points or iBT 61 points or
- Credit in English at Foundation Level
PriceOther charges may be applied
|RM 12000 - RM 42000||RM 12000 - RM 42000|