Bachelor in Culinary Arts (Honours) Quest International University Perak – QIUP
Plaza Teh Teng Seng, 227, Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun, 30250 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia Perak MalaysiaDegree
RM 12000 / Year
Quest International University’s Bachelor in Culinary Arts (Hons) is intended to equip students with contemporary knowledge and skills that align with diversifying culinary industry. It emphasises on practical and professional skills combined with artistic and aesthetic concepts, while applying the underpinning knowledge of culinary. The Bachelor in Culinary Arts is designed to expose students from basic to advanced culinary techniques incorporating technology, food science and ethics within the culinary arts. This programme entails hands-on experience on patisserie and baking, butchery and wide-range of skills in culinary practice. Hence, this will develop their palates to distinguish different cuisines, for instance, Malaysian cuisine, Asian cuisine and Western Cuisine.
- Family & Consumer Sciences
Mode of Study
Full time,Part Time
How you are assessed?
Student’s ability is gauged through continuous assessments, practical classes and final year examination. The continuous assessment comprise of presentation, test and mid-semester examination.
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): Pass with minimum CGPA of 2.00 in 2 subjects
- General Certificate of Education Advanced (“A”) levels: Full passes with Grade D in 2 subjects
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): Pass with minimum of grade B in Five (5) subjects
- Diploma: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00
- Matriculation / Foundation: Pass with a minimum CGPA of 2.00
- Other Qualifications: Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
PriceOther charges may be applied
|RM 12000 - RM 36000||RM 12000 - RM 36000|