Diploma in Civil Engineering INTI International University - INTI
Persiaran Perdana BBN, Putra Nilai, 71800 Nilai Negeri Sembilan MalaysiaDiploma
RM 20295 / Year
Students will be equipped with the skills to design, develop, manufacture, construct and maintain civil engineering systems and services. Students are provided a solid foundation in computing, mathematical, drawing and communication skills and the basics of civil engineering disciplines. They will be equipped with skills to design, develop, manufacture, construct and maintain civil engineering products, systems and services.
- Engineering & Technology
Mode of Study
How you are assessed?
- SPM / SPMV / O-Level: 3 credits including Mathematics and one Science / Technical / Vocational subject; pass in English
- STPM: Pass or equivalent; and pass in SPM Mathematics, English and one Science / Technical / Vocational subject
- UEC: 3 subjects at grade B including Mathematics and one Science / Technical / Vocational; pass in English
- Others: Certificate in Engineering / Certificate in Engineering Technology in the relevant fields from a recognised institution by the government of Malaysia with CGPA 2.0
- Vocational and Technical Certificate / Skills Certificate Level 3 with 1 year working experience in the relevant fields or 1 semester bridging programme; 1 SPM credit
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the government of Malaysia
Clerk-of-Work, Construction Project Coordinator, Engineering Design Assistant, Product Engineer, Site Engineer Assistant, Site Safety Officer, Technical Site Supervisor
PriceOther charges may be applied
|RM 16236 - RM 40590||RM 19047 - RM 47617|