3.5+0 BA (Hons) Interior Design, in Collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University, UK INTI International College Subang
No. 3, Jalan SS15/8, 47500 Subang Jaya Selangor MalaysiaDegree
RM 22599 / Year
BA (Hons) Interior Design is a creative and challenging programme that introduces students to all aspects of interior design. They will develop a range of practical and intellectual skills that encourage risk-taking and inventive problem-solving approaches. Studio-based learning enables students to develop creative and technical skills. They will work both collaboratively and individually while taking part in small group tutorials in a studio environment.
- Visual Arts
Mode of Study
How you are assessed?
- STPM / A Level: 2 Full Passes with a minimum CGPA 2.00 (Grade C) (with Credit in English SPM / 'O' Level)
- UEC: 5Bs (including English)
- Matriculation Program / Foundation in Design / Foundation in Art & Design: with minimum CGPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: with minimum 24 points
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU): with average scores of 55%
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM) or equivalent: with Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER) of 60%
- Diploma in Graphic Design or Diploma in Interior Design or Diploma in Art and Design or any other equivalent and relevant Diploma recognized by Malaysia Government: with minimum CGPA 2.00
- Other: Other equivalent qualifications that recognized by Malaysia Government
- Pass Portfolio Review or Art Test conducted by the College for candidate who does not have a pass in Art Subject.
- SPM/UEC: minimum Credit
- O-Level / 1119: Grade 1 – 6
- TOEFL: 550 (paper) / 220 (computer)
- IELTS: Band 6.0
PriceOther charges may be applied
|RM 22599 - RM 79095||RM 22599 - RM 79095|