QS Asia Ranking: N/A.
Webometrics Ranking of World Universities: 3724.
Country Ranking (Malaysia): 29.
- Science labs
- Lecture halls, theatres, and rooms.
- Multi-purpose hall
- Computer labs
- Apple Mac labs
- CAD labs
- Campus-wide WiFi coverage
- Halal food
- Residential places
- Green Campus Plaza
- Boost Juice Bar
- Counselling centre
- Campus security
INTI offers first-year undergraduates the priority to live in our on-campus accomodations. This is to enable students to experience their campus life effectively and with ease as all the facilities are in close proximity. For second and third year undergraduates, priority is given on a first come first serve basis.
Students can choose between rooms with single occupancy or twin sharing sizes depending on your preferences.
Full details Brochure with guidance about accommodation in each campus of INTI:
Download from here.
Also, International Students can check the official website`s page of INTI`s campuses accommodation.
International Students can learn many programmes depend on their education scale and interests.
INTI offers an application guide on how to apply at INTI as well as what you need to do before studying, and after arriving in Malaysia.
- INTI-Laureate Merit Scholarship
- INTI Leadership X-cellence Scholarship
- INTI Sports X-cellence Scholarship
- INTI Chairman Award
- INTI Secondary School Teacher Recognition Award
- INTI Family Loyalty Award
- INTI Progression Scholarship
- INTI Alumni Bursary
INTI Edu-Assist is a financial aid scheme aimed at enabling students to gain access to quality private higher education in Malaysia amongst INTI's network of university and colleges. It is a partial grant on tuition fees, offered to PTPTN loan recipients and applicants of Foundation programmes with the objective of minimising the out-of-pocket tuition fees that the students are required to cover.
- 10% Certificate Programmes
- 30% Diploma Programmes
- 15% Franchise Degree
- 20% Homegrown Degree
The National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) was established under the National Higher Education Fund Act 1997 (Act 566). PTPTN started operations on 1 November 1997 at Bangunan Wisma Chase Perdana, Off Jalan Semantan, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur.
The PTPTN serves to provide students with affordable education loans, giving them peace of mind to pursue their aspirations.
- Malaysian citizens
- Not exceeding 45 years of age on date of application
- Passed Malaysia Certificate of Education (SPM) with credits in any 3 subjects
- Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above
- IPTA/IPTS/Polytechnic students must register to pursue courses approved by the IPT Management Department (IPTA/IPTS)/Polytechnic Management Department and Community College of the Ministry of Higher Education
- IPTS students must obtain the Accreditation Certificate from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The course and Accreditation Certificate approval period must still be valid on the date of application
- All students must possess entry requirements determined by the Ministry of Higher Education to pursue the course. For students with qualifications that differ from that stipulated, verification that the said qualification is equivalent to the required qualification must be obtained from departments or agencies specified as above
- The remaining period of study upon application must exceed one year
- Have no other sponsor
- 30%* Tuition Fee Waiver for All Foundation Programmes
- Up to RM6,000* Tuition Fee Waiver for All New 2017 Programmes
- RM3,000* Tuition Fee Waiver for Diploma in Business Management
- 10%* Tuition Fee Waiver (First Year) for Degree
- Scholarship - 5% discount for full advance payment
- Monthly Payment Plan available
Please visit the Official Website`s page for more detailed information on the scholarship`s offers and other avenues of financial aid such as the PTPTN loan, study loans and more.
This programme will allow students to develop a portfolio of ideas for entering and challenging the graphic design industry. Students will learn about the core principles of graphic design and its app...
Students will have opportunities to visit design consultancies, industrial facilities, museums and exhibitions. These visits contribute to the development of a deeper contextual and industrial underst...
Concentrations Available: Child and Adolescent Development Choose a career that lets you make a difference in the lives of children. By choosing the concentration in child and adolescent development...
4+0 Bachelor of Science in Business Studies in Collaboration with Southern New Hampshire University, US
Concentrations Available: Business Administration Gain the business skills necessary to succeed in managerial roles by earning the Bachelor of Science in Business Studies with a concentration in Bus...