QS Asia Ranking: N/A.
Webometrics Ranking of World Universities: 3724.
Country Ranking (Malaysia): 29.
- Lecture theatres and classrooms
- Design lab
- Academic consultation cubicle
- Engineering lab
- Science lab
- Group Study Cubicle
- Cyber Circle or The Round Table
- Campus-wide WiFi coverage
- Halal food
- Convenience Stores
- Cafeteria and Lobby
INTI offers first-year undergraduates the priority to live in our on-campus accomodations. This is to enable students to experience their campus life effectively and with ease as all the facilities are in close proximity. For second and third year undergraduates, priority is given on a first come first serve basis.
Students can choose between rooms with single occupancy or twin sharing sizes depending on your preferences.
Full details Brochure with guidance about accommodation in each campus of INTI:
Download from here.
Also, International Students can check the official website`s page of INTI`s campuses accommodation.
International Students can learn many programmes depend on their education scale and interests.
INTI offers an application guide on how to apply at INTI as well as what you need to do before studying, and after arriving in Malaysia.
- INTI-Laureate Merit Scholarship
- INTI Leadership X-cellence Scholarship
- INTI Sports X-cellence Scholarship
- INTI Chairman Award
- INTI Secondary School Teacher Recognition Award
- INTI Family Loyalty Award
- INTI Progression Scholarship
- INTI Alumni Bursary
INTI Edu-Assist is a financial aid scheme aimed at enabling students to gain access to quality private higher education in Malaysia amongst INTI's network of university and colleges. It is a partial grant on tuition fees, offered to PTPTN loan recipients and applicants of Foundation programmes with the objective of minimising the out-of-pocket tuition fees that the students are required to cover.
- 10% Certificate Programmes
- 30% Diploma Programmes
- 15% Franchise Degree
- 20% Homegrown Degree
The National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) was established under the National Higher Education Fund Act 1997 (Act 566). PTPTN started operations on 1 November 1997 at Bangunan Wisma Chase Perdana, Off Jalan Semantan, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur.
The PTPTN serves to provide students with affordable education loans, giving them peace of mind to pursue their aspirations.
- Malaysian citizens
- Not exceeding 45 years of age on date of application
- Passed Malaysia Certificate of Education (SPM) with credits in any 3 subjects
- Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above
- IPTA/IPTS/Polytechnic students must register to pursue courses approved by the IPT Management Department (IPTA/IPTS)/Polytechnic Management Department and Community College of the Ministry of Higher Education
- IPTS students must obtain the Accreditation Certificate from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The course and Accreditation Certificate approval period must still be valid on the date of application
- All students must possess entry requirements determined by the Ministry of Higher Education to pursue the course. For students with qualifications that differ from that stipulated, verification that the said qualification is equivalent to the required qualification must be obtained from departments or agencies specified as above
- The remaining period of study upon application must exceed one year
- Have no other sponsor
- 30%* Tuition Fee Waiver for All Foundation Programmes
- Up to RM6,000* Tuition Fee Waiver for All New 2017 Programmes
- RM3,000* Tuition Fee Waiver for Diploma in Business Management
- 10%* Tuition Fee Waiver (First Year) for Degree
- Scholarship - 5% discount for full advance payment
- Monthly Payment Plan available
Please visit the Official Website`s page for more detailed information on the scholarship`s offers and other avenues of financial aid such as the PTPTN loan, study loans and more.
3+0 Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering in collaboration with Coventry University, UK
The degree programme will equip you with competent IT skills that enable you to become highly qualified professionals who think creatively and independently to meet the challenges of changing technolo...
You will be exposed to employer projects with collaboration from our industry partners Gain international and industry exposure through visiting guest lectures and industry experts Opportunities to ex...
Actuaries work in all sectors of the economy, like insurance companies, banks and the government sector. Actuarial Science students are required to sit for a series of professional examination papers ...
Students will be able to obtain exemptions from professional bodies such as Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartere...