The Binary University MBA aims to produce industry-specialist professionals who possess the following:
– A thorough understanding of general management
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills necessary to function as an effective manager.
– In-depth practical knowledge of a specific industry and its local/global players.
– Hands-on knowledge of local government ministries and agencies that is responsible for the development of that industry.
– Hands-on knowledge of the various associations which represents the interest of the industry.
– Appreciation of strategies pursued by Asean, EU and AFTA countries relating to the selected industry.
– The entrepreneurial and leadership skills needed to drive an organization beyond the ordinary.
The Binary MBA is a fully accredited MBA by the Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA) and offers student the opportunity to become an industry specialist graduate in oil and gas, tourism, green technology, telecommunication, event management and many more.
Differentiate to Succeed
Many MBA graduates possess good management and leadership skills but lack the entrepreneurial skills necessary for them to take their organization to the extraordinary levels. Most MBA graduates save those who have substantial managerial experience also suffer from a lack of in-depth understanding of a specific industry which is vital if one wants to assume a top management position.
The Binary University MBA addresses all these. As in all MBAs, we will equip you with the general management skills necessary to function as an effective manager. Among others, you will acquire knowledge and skills in Finance, Marketing, Decision Making Techniques, strategic Management and Information Technology. More importantly, the Binary University MBA will focus on developing your – Leadership Skills – Entrepreneurship Skills – Industry-Specialist Skills These skills are vital for key management staff to ensure the success of their organization. Anyone who want to move up to the highest levels of the corporate ladder cannot afford to ignore these skills in today’s highly competitive business world.