The BA (Hons) in Marketing aims to produce Industry Specialist Professionals (ISPs); business graduates who have an in-depth practical knowledge about a particular industry…knowledge that would be least expected by an employer of a fresh graduate.
This is a programme for the ambitious; a programme that is going to delight employers when you tell them what you did at Binary University College…the Specialist University for Management and Entrepreneurship. The programme does not just equip you with a sound knowledge of business and entrepreneurship but more importantly places you in a particular industry extensively during the course. For example if you choose to specialize in the Logistic Industry;
– You will be placed in at different logistic companies during your course
– You will be given a series of industry lectures by logistic industry experts
– You will have read a few Great Books on the Logistic Industry
– You will have completed a major project on an issue faced by the Logistic industry
– You will then be awarded the ISP Certificate in the Logistic Industry
The main goal of this program is to:
i) Produce graduates who have the ability and professionalism in the field of marketing.
ii) Produce skilled human resources in the trading industry, especially to those who want to become entrepreneurs.
iii) Prepare students to continue their studies to a higher and professional level in Marketing.