Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology) – (Hons) – (BTech(IT)(Hons)) and Professional Bachelor of Computer Technology (PBCT) programmes are well recognized degrees that have been offered in similar fashion in universities in UK and Europe for those who have been working in the field related to computer and information technology. The work experiences and professional activities are counted as part of learning to the fulfillment of the bachelor degree.
- Proficient with technical skills and knowledge related to computing technology as used by industries
- Competent in the chosen specialization to demonstrate the mastery of skills in solving the technological problem
- Ability to identify and communicate the technological requirements and problem solving methods to the stakeholders
- Effective managerial skills with respect to meeting organizational expectation, managing project schedule, building team work spirit and professionalism.
- Ability to sustain lifelong learning for self advancement and the continuous involvement to the development of computer technology for humankind.
Accredited programme by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Ministry of Higher Education.