This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- High-quality undergraduate engineering education by providing students with a curriculum that is firmly grounded in telecommunication engineering fundamentals.
- A study in the areas of telecommunication engineering which covers the structure of mobile computing systems, telecommunication systems & networks, and software systems.
- The technical skills to cover the ever demanding expertise in the fields of microwave and optical Transmission, satellite communications and RF communications.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Graduates of APU Bachelor of Engineering in their respective programs are expected within five years of graduation to attain the following programme educational objectives
- Be working as a practicing professional engineer in the field of Telecommunication Engineering.
- Have progressed in their Telecommunication Engineering careers or other chosen profession and/or are engaged in advanced studies in Telecommunication Engineering or other related fields.
This programme is accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).