This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- High-quality undergraduate engineering education by providing students with a curriculum that is firmly grounded in Mechatronic engineering fundamentals.
- A study of basic engineering sciences and fundamentals of mechanical, electrical, electonics and computing engineering. Students will be to integrate these four diverse.
- The technical skills to design, analyse and test “intelligent” products or processes that incorporate suitable controller, sensor and mechatronic devices for robotics and automation.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Graduates of APU Bachelor of Engineering in their respective programs are expected within five years of graduation to attain the following programme educational objectives:
- Be working as a practicing professional engineer in the field of Mechatronic Engineering.
- Have progressed in their Mechatronic Engineering careers or other chosen profession and/or are engaged in advanced studies in Mechatronic Engineering or other related fields.
This programme is accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).