This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- High-quality undergraduate engineering education by providing students with a curriculum that is firmly grounded in electronics engineering and IT fundamentals.
- A study in the areas of electronics coupled with computing, thus enabling students to excel in the development and design of real life software for electronic engineering applications.
- The technical skills to cover the ever demanding expertise in the communication industry, by the inclusion of the study of signals and digital systems.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Graduates of APU Bachelor of Engineering in their respective programs are expected within five years of graduation to attain the following programme educational objectives:
- Be working as a practicing professional engineer in the field of Electronics Engineering with Information Technology.
- Have progressed in their Electronics Engineering with Information Technology careers or other chosen profession and/or are engaged in advanced studies in Electronics Engineering with Information Technology or other related fields.
This programme is accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).